Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spring 2010

I don't want anyone to think that we only spend our days dodging suspicious characters or stressing out about moving. Nope. We have had some good times that haven't been documented. For instance, we went to the Tulsa zoo with the boys' cousins, aunt, and grandparents a few weeks ago. Keith was out of town with training for his new job. But he heard all about it. Here is Drew telling him about going to McDonald's. Grandaddy with all four grandkids

Mimi and David


Yup, that's all three of us on a camel


Aubrey and Drew warming each other outside an igloo


Grandaddy looking at a zoo map with the kids







David on one of his last days of school and last day in old house






David's school program
























6 comments:

Jessica said...

your boys are just so adorable...that picture of david on the last day of school is precious.

April said...

Looks like the boys had such a good time with Doug and Linda. You will have to come with us to the Tulsa zoo sometime.

Emilia said...

How fun! I didn't know that you went to the zoo with everyone in Tulsa! The boys are getting so big!

Kayla said...

I wonder if our zoo pass works for Tulsa too!!!? Does it? Or at least a discount!?

Ashley said...

Oh, I just love the fun things you do with the boys. I have a lot to learn from you, Nat!

A Queen in the midst of her boys. HAHAHAHAHA1

Natalie Hudkins said...

Funny Ash!
And yes Kayla, I think I got all three of us in the zoo for like seven dollars or something with our OKC pass!