1) Drew, when we are walking into church, it's not a good time to start in with, "I have wittle nipples, hey Mom, do you have big nipples, do you have big nipples? Hey, I asked, are your nipples big?"
2) David, you notice (and remember) the make and model of our friend's cars, so please tell me when I walk around all morning with only one hoop earring. I looked like a stinking pirate for half a day.
3) And another thing David, while Daddy is talking to a group of his friends, it's not a good time to climb on me and say, "Hey, under your arms are wet. Wow, it's like there's water under there!" And start shaking your hands like you just dipped them in a pool.
This isn't asking much.
9 comments:
LOL! THat is some funny stuff! I love how you word things!
In the olden days, there use to be a program, KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS. The late and much loved host, Art Linkletter once said, "“The four stages of man are infancy, childhood, adolescence, and obsolescence”
I still shutter when I remember taking Drew to the TARGET bathroom and him yelling,"GRAM! Don't touch my p**** !!! It is MY PRIVATES!" Ugh!
But, I also remember a young David asking me, "Gram, is Poppy your Daddy?" :) (Let's not tell Poppy Ross, or he will be using 'Grecian Formula' to turn his white hair black! LOL)
Kids do say the darndest things! :)
Ha! So funny!!
Children keep us humble.
Ha ha ha!! Levi just asked me why I am lauging. Should I read number 1 to him? I certainly don't want to give him any conversation ideas! That is so funny!!
Oh yea, Deb's comment reminded me of the time Levi and I were on a plane. It was dark and all the lghts were off. Levi still had is passy and was holding it up in the air on the palm of his hand. he kept calling it his "pe@#$" over and over. I finally grabbed his hand to pull it down in the hopes of making him stop saying pe@#$. Then he yelled out in the dead silent plane "Don't grab my PEN@$!" I was so humiliated!
This just made my day. I think he would fit right in in Kansas! ;)
classic material natalie!
LOL!!!
I can't claim this one but it is one of my faves. A friend of mine was in a public restroom with her little girl and she kept asking her "mommy, why do you have a fuzzy bottom?".
As for me being pregnant w/ a 4 year old girl around there have been numerous comments and questions. Can't wait till I start breastfeeding, I know there will be many more...
Post a Comment