David was dancing around singing this song and I had to try and capture it. Then, Drew can sing the months of the year, but he loves to change it to, "Poopy, Poop-uary..." I wish I was mature enough not to think it was a little funny.
i enjoyed the entertainment by the boys, but i also enjoyed a peek into your house. i really need to make my way back to okc sometime to see it...and you.
3 comments:
The kids would watch this 100 times if I let them. Can we buy a DVD of it? Sammy wants to know what Drew said. Will he teach him the words?
Aubrey would too. But she thinks there underpants are the funniest part. Love what I can see of the new house. Can't wait to see it in a few weeks.
i enjoyed the entertainment by the boys, but i also enjoyed a peek into your house. i really need to make my way back to okc sometime to see it...and you.
Post a Comment