Here is the thing with having Drew as a son- he makes it hard to eat. For the longest time Keith couldn't fathom why I didn't eat lunch with them. I prefer just to serve them their meal, start on chores, and eat my food in peace when he is asleep. Because if not he is hounding me for a bite and climbing into my lap to eat whatever I am eating.
Today, we went to McDonald's. I got some chicken nuggets and their fruit and walnut salad. The lady next to us kept talking to me and when I looked over Drew had eaten all of my McNuggets and most of the fruit. Did I mention that his apples and cheeseburger were already gone? Everything in me just wanted to go order a nice double cheeseburger, but I didn't because that might have given Drew indigestion.
9 comments:
i won't eat your dinner next friday. promise.
Rhys used to eat everything in sight like that. He'd clean up everyone's lunch at SSS. In his "Me Book" there's a picture of him eating something I never sent. He's gotten better. There's hope :).
Haha! That is hilarious! Also, that sounds like Kendall. Last year in her sonshine school class they called her the class hoover bc she would go around and eat everyone's left over food.
He's just getting ready for football mom...
You feel free to drop that lil eating machine off at my house. Maybe if he eats my food I will lose the baby weight!
That's so funny. I wish that worked for me then I could get Sammy to eat his veggies.
We could nickname Drew;
"Can-I-have -a-little- bite", Lousie! :)She just wants a little sample... sweet! :)
I say this fondly as I love my Mom!
Or we could nickname Drew, Helen Keller, as she was allowed to pick food off her family members plates until she was taught manners... but what can we say, she was blind and deaf...
Poor little Drew is just hungary... he is such a growing boy that will grow into his man size appetite soon enough! I shared my chips with him at Shannon's...it was a good way to stick to my diet...I got NO chips! :)
I think he has a hollow leg! you might want to get that checked out! =)
Blake is an eating machine lately too. I just bought a ton of meat to cook up and cube just for him!!
Post a Comment