Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sunday and Monday

I am thinking that next year we may leave the Easter Bunny a note asking him to hide the eggs after church. Sunday morning was way too rushed. In fact, I handed Keith the camera and went inside to put my make-up on due to lack of time. They didn't care that I was inside.
We enjoyed a more leisurely hunt on Monday. More and more, I am grateful to my friends that are extra kind to my kids. The ones that remember that Drew loves animals, and the friends that take the time to listen to David's thoughts. Nothing makes me feel more loved.


Not everyone would hide fifty eggs filled with toys, candy and notes in their backyard. Jess, Jill, April, Erin, move here and then we'll have Keitha make a really fun hunt next year.


Drew got his face painted like a lion Monday evening. Nothing to do with Easter, but I think it's pretty cute. Say, "grrr."




And for the first time ever, tired by the day's activities, the boys fell asleep in Drew's bed.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I didn't even know the Easter bunny was able to hide eggs before church? That was so sweet of Keitha to plan that.

Kayla said...

I can barely make church on time not having an easter egg hunt before!! We are all about after church!

Newberry said...

I like that idea! Keitha is so much fun and such a good friend. How special that she loves your boys enough to make their Easter so special! I also agree with you about trying to fit too much in before church on Easter morning. We had to be at church by 8:00 so things were rather chaotic at our house as well!