I won't bore you with how awful moving has been. Or how the laundry has piled up. Or how I haven't felt this stressed in a long, long time.
Everyone is busy. I'll be caught up and settled eventually.
Instead I'll tell you the rhyme we have been chanting.
First is the worst,
Second is the best,
Third is the one with the hairy chest.
And if you have more than one child or your kid is even slightly competitive, this needs no further explanation. This ditty has worked wonders for us.
7 comments:
Hang in there. It will be over soon!! Put those boys on the bus up here if you need to!
Where is your new house!?!!? Please, do bore us with this info...
I'm just not sure the "third" works if you have girls. :) May have to see if I can come up with something else to say. haha
Yes! I'm using this!
Put those boys on a bus over here. Seriously.
Love it!
Jamey had my exact thought! I think I'll have to change that around some to work for my family. But its still really cute!
Post a Comment