I used to have this quote that we would journal on when I taught. It went like this, "Words without deeds are like a garden full of weeds." I don't know who wrote it. Probably the very wise Unknown.
Drew was quiet this morning on the way to church. We thought he was nervous because we had told him there would be new Sunday school teachers (he love, love, loved his last teacher and she got him over his separation anxiety.) Then, during church, Drew up chucked right in front of Information Central. He was crying, Keith was covered in vomit, I was mortified. And about five people were helping us and one college guy knelt down and started helping me pick up pieces of throw up.
I had just taught David's Bible class and we had gone over the story of the Good Samaritan. It was nice to see it in action.
7 comments:
How is the little man doing?
Throw up because he was nervous and upset with the change or he was really actually sick? I couldn't tell?!
He's doing better. Just a little pitiful and NO appetite which you know is weird!
He threw up because he was sick. The good news is he did great in Bible class and was a "good helper." My apologies for him sharing his germs. I had no idea.
Oh no! That is embarassing! But no one's fault! Jacob got the stomach bug last night too! So far the rest of us are fine (although Blake had it last week!)....so do you think tomorrow will still work for our zoo plans, or do you need to wait and see how he's feeling? Just let me know...
Hope he's better!
I like that quote! Hope your little man feels better soon!
I hope he's feeling better!
I have never seen the word up chucked written out.... strange term for vomit...
Is it not weird that I always keep our new wing of the house closed off except for last Sunday... and then that day David UP CHUCKED across the new carpet? I feel kind of sick now... Thanks for the new Febreeze candle for our room...I keep it burning now and think of you all every time I walk in our room! :0 hehehehehe
Post a Comment