
David decided to make a "twig dog." It's actually made from giant old mulch that he pulled out of our front flower bed. This took a lot of time, concentration, and tape. I don't know what made me laugh harder, the fact that David suddenly decided to create Twig Dog or the fact that Drew walked by and said, "Oh, a dog."

Prior to the creation of Twig Dog, David made portraits of everyone in the family. I couldn't figure out how to turn this picture the right way, so it's on its side. He gave everyone bellybuttons. Giant bellybuttons. I mean, my navel looks somewhat different after two pregnancies, but I wouldn't describe it as huge. Still, a large bellybutton is better than what I first thought it was. A giant boob. Which leads me to my next question, would one massive ta-ta be better than two small ones?

This next masterpiece is a puppy. With privates. So it can use the bathroom. Naturally. I wouldn't draw a dog any other way.
8 comments:
Can a Gram laugh till she WETS! Ok...Doggie puddles! What can I say? I love twig Dog as well as You with a large belly button... did I say an OUTIE Belly Button! You might consider a piercing and a navel ring to throw the accent on the piercing instead of your large gaping navel crevice!
As David gets attention for his creative art, Drew should get a hand for his admiring eye! Have you considered having Drew INK BLOT Personality Tested. If David's art begins to be Drews Rorschach Test, you may have more than a baby swimmer in your family!
Thanks for the giggles tonight as I missed seeing the little guys today! :)
HAH! I loved this post! Too funny!
i've always heard two is better than one...i'll stick with two littles.
love the art...and the creativity!
I think one big boob would be awesome. At least I would know what it was like to have a big one.
Awesome, I can totally see Emilia's cretivity and artistic talent in the making!!
for the record, I might take two small ta-ta's over one ginormous one!
I am impressed that Drew picked up on Twig Dog...wowzers!
What about three small ones? I had a friend with a 3rd nipple...won't mention any names. :)
I can see another artist in the family....Emilia will be so happy.
hilarious!
I love kid drawings!
Post a Comment