We need a dancing cow. The one my mom ordered has not been delivered. Keith just bought one on EBay and then realized that it has to be shipped from Hong Kong. This is the only thing Drew has asked for and we must get something bovine that bee bops for Christmas morn. We keep asking him if there is anything else he wants. All he says is, "Um, a dancing elephant! Hmm... a dancing lion!" Stop with the dancing animals Drew, we don't know where you are coming up with this.
I'll admit it. For Drew's first Christmas he just got one toy from us. We weren't going to buy more baby toys when we had too many to begin with. Last year Drew didn't really know what was going on either, so the boys got a lot of sharing toys. But this year... David has several items that are pretty reasonable that he really wants and we want to have things for Drew under the tree too. It doesn't help that we have lots of toys for a boy under the age of four as well. But we want some special things that are just for Drew. Any ideas?
3 comments:
maybe a baby brother or sister?
I like Jess's idea! Lol! I was told when I checked on the status of the DANCING COW that it was coming from Hong Kong!!! and that I needed to give it more time! maybe the cow is SWIMMING as well as DANCING!!! Don't forget my have PRICELESS ZHU-ZHU Pets for the boys too!
Zane has been asking for a candy airplane. He REALLY wants it. I've had no idea what he was talking about and kept asking where he saw it. Yesterday Avery overheard and said, OH, he's talking about on super why where candy comes out through a hole in the airplane. Zane said yea yea. Super why! I want that. OH dear... Let me know if you see a candy airplane that isn't a cartoon!!!
Post a Comment