The things that makes me laugh is there is one game that my boys never ever seem to tire of. I am trying to think of how to patent and market it. So Toys R' Us can be unhelpful when selling it. Here are the directions in case your kids want to play.
Pillow Pile
Recommended for one to four players.
1) First player yells "Pillow Pile."
2) The other player starts running and frantically grabbing all cushions, throw pillows, etc. to put into a big pile.3) At some point amidst the running all players must strip down to their underwear. If you happen to be wearing a diaper, you must shout, "UNDERWEAR!" until your mom comes running and puts a pair of Diegos on you.
4) Jump into, roll around in, and bury yourself in all of the household's pillows.
5) Quit after about thirty minutes and reluctantly drag everything back to its correct spot.
*One last thing, Keith and I do not participate in this game. Because it would be super weird if we were running through the house in our underwear and jumping off of things.
3 comments:
That's not what Keith told us!!:)
Oh man, I was looking forward to playing next time.... haha. Sounds like a fun game!
That sounds like a fun game, I can see those cuties running around jumping like little monkeys!
Post a Comment