Sunday, December 27, 2009

His dream came true.

This is what Drew got for Christmas.


To say he was overjoyed to receive it is the understatment of '09.

On the way home from my parents house, David leaned over, looked at Drew and said, "Well Drew, I guess you got your Christmas wish." Drew quietly replied "Yes," as he stared lovingly into the cow's cartoonish eyes.

David got his wish list answered too. But his Transformers, Hi-Ho Cherry-O game and airplane Geo Trax, couldn't fit in his lap.

While I am on the subject, I can't stand Transformers. David loves them (although he would never, ever watch the cartoons let alone movies) but I can't think of a more annoying toy (and you just saw the video of the cow, so that is saying a lot.) I don't Transform. Period. I don't have the patience to twist them from army tank back to robot. And maybe it's because David has abnormally large hands but he can't seem to get them how he wants them. It seems like every time we are getting ready to leave the house Keith is fooling with these little pieces of plastic. I finally asked Keith if he minded messing with them. He said it was like doing a puzzle. He enjoys it. More and more I feel like I am living in Boy World and my only jobs are to find the missing dart from the gun or to get scrambled eggs on the table in the morning before everyone gets cranky.

And no, I don't want a daughter. I kinda love it.

4 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

You can have Aubrey any time you need a fix!!

Kayla said...

OMGoodness, Zane would LOVE that!! I've never seen that but he is always singing that song from Madagascar!

Brooklyn said...

That cow is frightening. That is so funny that he loves it!

April said...

That is too funny...I like the cow! Does he like the Chickfila cow? I have a friend whos son is really scared of the Chickfila cow! I don't really care much for the Transformers either. Austin likes them but he has never seen the show. I guess he likes the cars that transform. He watches Batman and I really don't like that show either.