I have to write these down so I'll remember.
Drew yearns for a dancing cow for Christmas. At one point he changed it to a dancing sheep for like two seconds, but then said, "no, no, I want a dancing cow." Ask him how the cow should dance. It's hilarious. I have no idea why he wants this. Thank goodness my mom found something on the Internet for Christmas morning. My dad was going to have to rent a costume.
David asked us what Santa brought naughty boys. When I told him sticks, he said, "Oh, I see, so they can play swords."
"No David, really small sticks that aren't any fun."
David told us yesterday that he had found out something very sad. "There was a king that wanted to kill that little baby Jesus!" He was so solemn recounting that part of the story, and so bewildered that any one would want to hurt a baby.
Drew and David keep telling each other that the other one is put on the naughty list. Drew acts like he is upset about being on the list and then says, "Nah, I not naughty," and laughs. He's right, he's mainly good. For a two year old. Except when he sneaks out of the double jogging stroller in Victoria's Secret. I guess he was trying to army crawl away, because I just kept barreling forward and ran over him. He was completely trapped under the stroller while David sat calmly inside. I don't think the gal working there knew quite what to do with us. Drew was completely unharmed.
2 comments:
What sweet and hilariously boys you have! I love the sticks comment!
I heart them.
Post a Comment