Saturday, October 31, 2009

End of October



This picture was taken on the way to make our first trick or treat stop at my friend Kristen's house. Drew was a much happier elephant this time around. David wanted to be his favorite stuffed animal, "Blue Hank," for Halloween. My friend Jayme, found a Blue's Clues costume at a consignment store. And David was one very happy blue dog. Who wouldn't be?
Maybe on Halloween Eve I dressed up as Superwoman and had a really good time at a party while my boys slept and my fourteen year old cousin played video games back at the house. Nope, won't post any pictures of that, but I will say that I like to dress up as well. Even in borrowed costumes that reveal slightly more than I like.
But it's a toss up on which night was more fun. October 30th or 31st. Because two Super girls and two happy animals make for a pretty good time as well.





1 comment:

Jessica said...

i love the blue hank costume(it was like his dream come true)...and the elephant is cute too!