Emilia- if you watch this, I am pretty sure Drew would remember you and give you one of his big hugs and kisses. And I know he loves you.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
I think he'd remember her
It's been almost a year since we have seen my sister and her kids. Yet, if asked who his best friend is, David always replies, "Rachel." And if asked what he is going to do when he grows up he says, "Marry Rachel and live in Emily." I don't have the heart to tell him that you can't marry your cousin and that Rachel lives in Italy. Drew on the other hand... He didn't start walking until a few weeks after Emilia left. He was only nine months old and has changed so much in the past year. However, he did love my sister and Mama's Boy that he is, Drew would still let Emilia carry him around. She was so patient with him. The funny thing is, Drew looks like my sister's baby pictures. In fact, he looks as much like his cousin Sammy as he does David. Anyway, I sat Drew down and made him perform like a circus monkey so that my sister can see how different he is. Well, he only has slightly more hair than last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is the cutest MOVIE I have EVER seen! Get me a kleenex! Now will someone win Em and her family tickets to come to the U.S and meet this talking baby Drew?!?
Great camera work Nat!
Love, Mom, Gram!!!
He's so cute. I do kind of see Emilia in some of his features.
What did you do to bribe him to do all of his tricks on camera? Camera just freezes and acts like I've taught him nothing.
What a cute video. Just remember how cute that face is next time you're at storytime at the library. ;)
I hate being so far from family. But I think it is so cool that kids understand and love their family. Levi loves Grace and Claire and Kate and he just knows them. It is really neat. Actually Levi remembers Rachel too. He remembers drinking fizzy water with her. Every time we have sprite he talks about having fizzy water with Rachel. I am trying to encourage him to marry her (lucky for Levi that David is her cousin!). But I don't like the idea of him living in Italy...so maybe she could live here! ;)
Thank you Drew! That was wonderful. Miss you tons! Rachel and Samuel really enjoyed watching your video too. Hope I can post this... this is my third attempt!
We are so glad you got to see it! We love and miss you.
Post a Comment