No matter how messy this house is, I never mind when I walk into a room and find something like this-
How funny is it that while I was getting David ready for school half of Noah's Ark decided to come into my bathroom and make their way towards the scale? I remember seeing Drew run back and forth with one animal at a time, but I had no idea that a whole menagerie would appear in my bathroom.
Then, I walked a little further and found that David (blue blankeys are his) had made a little home with my pillows in my curtain. They make me laugh all of the time.
3 comments:
The animals needed a bath mom!
A little ironic that the elephant is leading the pack to the scale. Sometimes I feel like an elephant getting on the scale.
I am just so glad Drew is into animals- I was getting tired of all the parking lots/garages that appear when David plays!
Post a Comment