Aubrey, I think you'll see David live on Friday, but until then your mom told me you wanted a video of David. Here he is singing a song he made up. We were also playing dress up. Drew is lurking in the background wearing a cape so you can see him for a few seconds as well.
6 comments:
that just made me smile...the boys are so cute. i love drew trying to get in on the action. i hear you drew, i was the 2nd child too. don't you worry though, atleast you won't have to be the middle...just ask your mom and dad how that goes.
Aubrey loved it. AUBREY says thank you!! She wants to come to your house. See ya this weekend in KC.
HAHAHH...love it! Cute, cute, cute...Love Drew in his cape too!
That was amazing! Great song! After watching it about 15 times Levi now sings a "Weekend Island Bird Watching" song too! I love his grand WEEKEND finale!
Just wanted to know that
levi and I stopped by to see David sing...AGAIN. :) Today Levi loves the part where Drew takes David's bird hat. I wonder what his favorite part will be tomorrow?
Oh my, I will try to get them to sing a duet for Levi. Tell him I see his cousin Claire all the time at David's school. :)
Post a Comment