Dad's away watching a football game and the boys and I went to the pool with their cousins. Since it is technically almost fall, I pulled out these striped pajamas (David was disappointed they weren't footie pajamas) that I had bought on Old Navy clearance for like $4 at the end of the season. Then, I got out a pair of David's old pajamas and they became new to Drew. So, now they are worn out from swimming and wearing winter long johns. It's six o'clock on a Saturday night and our pajama party is about to start. I figure they'll be asleep by 7:45. Right about the time Keith rolls in from Norman. I think I am owed some sushi and a movie for my benevolence to a sport that I don't understand. All is right with the world.
4 comments:
Dude, let's go out for sushi some night! :)
Sounds good!
you are owed some sushi...but if i was there, i would turn you into a football loving girl like me. that way you are actually excited when fall rolls around every year.
Look at that grin Drew is giving David. How awesome!! He is so proud to be his bro!!! :)
Post a Comment