http://www.flickr.com/photos/heyitsdebv/sets/72157623419367750/
The whole world may be watching the games in Canada right now. But my thoughts are focused on another part of the globe. On Friday my niece was born. Since my sister and her family live in Italy, I can only look at pictures on the computer. Lucky for me my mom takes great pictures! I have attached the link for those of you who know Emilia and want to take a peek.
They have given each of their other children both an Italian name and an American name. This newest edition is Maddalena Rose. It makes me smile that little Maddy was born on Lincoln's birthday. I think this means that she is destined to live in America someday.
7 comments:
How precious! Congrats to the whole family! I know your sister has been in Italy quite some time, but how did all that come about? Precious and beautiful kiddos!
Congratulations...I can't Emilia is a mommy of three! Maddy is beautiful...I loved the pictures of the three kiddos together. How precious!
Ash-
Emilia married an Italian pilot (he trained over here at Vance Air Force Base in Enid) so they will be in Italy for a while longer if not forever...
Kinda crazy!
Congrats Aunt Natalie! That is very exciting! Precious baby! I bet its hard being so far away, but at least there is good pictures!
How precious is that whole family?! I know Emilia must make the most fun mom.
And, I mean, if your sister has to live over seas, it might as well be Italy!
The one of the three kids was precious! Congrats to you guys and Emilia.
Oh yay! Precious.
Post a Comment