Drew has been David's shadow the past few days. They are always together, but Drew has had to be within mere inches of David lately. So, the other day, David announces that he has to do a #2, and Drew follows him in and is right there with him the whole time. I hear David giving a play by play of everything he is doing. Once his hands were washed, he yells proudly, "HEY MOM! I just taught Drew how to poop!"
Actually David, I am certain he has known how to do that since day one.
Today David told us that Jesus took six bottles of water and made them into a line!!! That wouldn't be very miraculous would it? We tried to explain that it was wine, which is a bit like grape juice, but David has had neither (can't imagine the stains either of them would leave on my carpet) and he quickly lost interest.
Drew continues to delight us with funny one liners that are only funny when he actually says them.
Mmm, oatmeal, MY favorite!
I wuv cheetah hugs.
Hey, that's my kiss, give it back!
Also, his eyes-closed Stevie Wonder meets Snoopy dances are priceless.
1 comment:
I need you to post a video of the stevie wonder/snoopy dances!
Post a Comment