Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dear David and Drew,






Just so you know, I would never have any desire to take you to a monster truck rally. I wouldn't be brave enough to take you in the crowded arena on my own. I physically wouldn't be able to carry you both across the freezing parking lot. I don't think I would find the deafening roar enjoyable. In fact, if it were left up to me, I probably would have sat you in front of the t.v. with your toy monster trucks and put on your "Truck Jam!" DVD. I doubt I would have bought you cotton candy. I probably wouldn't have kept you up past your bedtime.
What I am saying is, you boys need to be really thankful you have the sort of dad you do.
I know he's thankful for you two.
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Jessica said...

that's so cute that he took them. keith is a good daddy. i saw a "monster truck" (motorized vehicle) in the sam's clearance section yesterday and it made me think of keith.

The Hudkins Family said...

Sounds like fun. Glad no one fell off the guard rail!!