
On Friday we went to "A Day Out with Thomas." It was good to see him. David recognized all of Thomas' friends, but still refuses to watch the PBS show. I keep trying to make him watch it because he loves all of the engines, but the monotone British accent scares him.

Gram took us on our adventure. And it was the start to a fun filled weekend.

At halftime of David's soccer game my friend Keitha picked me up to go to Tulsa. She drives a natural gas vehicle and so finding a pump was an adventure.

But we got there. Which is a good thing because my friend Jessica was in town to turn the big 3-0. I was so happy to celebrate with her and other old friends.

I got to meet her little boy for the first time. I've seen pictures, but the real thing was so much better. After David's soccer game, Keith had taken the boys to his parents house in Broken Arrow. Then, he met me for a date and our
first night away in four years!

We enjoyed a leisurely breakfast at the hotel on Sunday morning. We met Keith's parents and the boys at church afterward. They sure do know how to show two little boys a good time.

Because I knew they were in great hands, I wasn't even that worried about how they had fared. So, this is probably the most relaxed I have looked in years on a Sunday morning before church.
6 comments:
natalie...it was the best surprise seeing you this weekend. it really made the day special. and i loved that you finally got to meet camden...he loved you. troy even commented on "amazing you were with camden". i'm so happy you and keith got to get away for a night.
Look how little and cute you are! Glad you guys could get a night away!
two more things...
1. your glasses are cute. are they new?
2. no wonder you're so tiny. the only thing on your plate is fruit.
leaving them with grandparents overnight is the only way I surived this past year...and every other year actually!! Glad you got to relax :)
Wow.. I had no idea you all stayed in a hotel! I guess you all are practicing up for the Cancun trip! WTG..
Oh, and be glad David does not like the PBS Thomas. It is just plain annoying!
It was good to see you too. Glad you finally got a night away. I hope Mexico is a hit!
Post a Comment