In less than a month David will turn four. The only bad thing about turning four is that he won't be able to eat free at Souper Salad. I love taking the boys out to a lunch that includes apples and raisins and costs about nine dollars for all three of us to eat. I prefer the term frugal over cheap.
But I digress. David and Keith sat down and made a birthday list this afternoon. Here is what was on it. We are requesting that his grandparents take care of everything except the last item. We can get that one.
1) Toy Comet
2) Toy Go-Cart
3) Three year old gun, a Big Bad Bear Gun (with the blood inside.)
4) A remote control super duper flying crayon
5) New box of crayons
Mom, Linda, I am sure you can find items one through four somewhere. We have faith in you.
4 comments:
Oh, No problem...the gun with blood is the coolest! NOT! OH no! His wish list, I suspect? I can throw some new colors his way! LOL!
Gram!
HAHA! That is great! Just you wait, Christmas lists will be even better I am sure!
Sounds like Braddock's List.. he prefers to call guns Bazooka's... one bad thing in having old brothers, dad and pa that hunt, and a house full of paint ball, air soft guns.
Hilarious! Boys are strange creatures! Sounds like something Levi would ask for!
Post a Comment