Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ciao

Sammy, Rachel and David waiting for the train at the zoo.
Sammy and Drew having a picnic

Another visit with my sister has come and gone. A short visit was made even shorter by the boys getting sick. My new goal is to get across the ocean and to Italy by next summer. Because no one can draw a spectacle bear with sidewalk chalk, be as patient with my kids as she is or understand me quite like Emilia.




3 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Sorry it got cut short. I bet u will make it there!!

Jessica said...

you need to tell emilia i was thinking of her the other day when we walked into a restaurant in san fran and there was an framed 3d-cut-paper-picture (i don't know what you call them) like the ones she used to make that i loved. then it made me think of your cute little house you had together...etc. etc. etc.

5 Miles Past Empty said...

Oh Natalie! You should do it! I am already planning to go back next summer! I promised Levi I would take him to the Leaning Tower of Piza. He learned about it and now asks about or talks about it almost once a week!

It would be so great for the boys! And for you! and for Emilia...for everyone in the world!
Amanda