Here is what David told me this afternoon:
Mom, Drew, you should have seen my poop. It was as big as my arm. Then it reached out of the toilet and tried to grab me. Like a robot arm. And it said, "I. AM. A. ROBOT POOP ARM." So, Mom, I just flushed that poop down the toilet.
In other news, David was trying to tell me that he "shutted the door." I then explained exactly why we don't say "shutted." After all we don't say we run-ed. Irregular verbs will get you. And while David has a great grasp of pronouns and always uses he/him and she/her correctly he had no patience for this particular grammar lesson. Oh well, there is time.
6 comments:
Irregular on both counts. I love it.
HA! I can laugh because at our house, we regularly talk about poop and talk in robot voice. Awesome.
We get more chores done if we do it in a robot voice (learned about robot voices from Levi). So, why not flushing too? Love it.
I am feeling a little IRREGULAR as well as a little "poop-ed"! All of this poo talk is making me a little "flush-ed" too! This conversation is going down the drain! :)
I am CERTAIN that Levi has told me about a similar poo the size of his arm. THANK THE GOOD LORD that poo did not try to reach out and grab him! David is so smart for flushing that thing right away! Wow! Hilarious, I wish we could keep them this silly forever! I love it!
And I didn't remember teaching the Italian counterparts about robot voices but it is true. One of our favorite games is the I. AM. A. ROBOT. game...
I love you!! I am correcting my children's math skills, you correct grammer. We should trade off every once in a while so they can be well rounded ;-)
Post a Comment