The pediatrician confirmed that Drew is still big and tall for his age, but said that his "large pumpkin head's" growth has tapered off. Well, that's good. I think the Charlie Brown look is cute, but it's good to know he'll grown into his noggin. Keith took him to his two year appointment and David and I met them for the last part of the appointment. Once again I am thankful that he is the sort of dad who can do that stuff and doesn't mind.
David got a dino car track for a "brother present" from a good friend of ours. I don't think he has ever loved a toy so much. However- the T-Rex's foot is hard to get back to launch the cars and David said to me, "Mom, you do it, people like me can't do it." People like me? It just made me laugh.
We are still mourning the absence of fun Uncle Wes. The boys got to see Keith's little brother who has moved to Wyoming over the 4th of July weekend and they adore him! Hopefully, we can see him soon. I am uploading this video so that he can see it and see how even Drew talks about him lots-
No comments:
Post a Comment