There is a saying that goes, "The road to wisdom is paved with mistakes." If this is true then we got a little wiser this week.
David learned that if you run and put both feet in the fountain in front of Red Robin then you don't get to go with your friends to Orange Tree (thus punishing his parents as well.) He also learned that wearing wet shoes the next day (generic Croc had gone missing and cowboy boots wouldn't do) isn't very comfortable. In addition to these life lessons he found out the hard way that boys that get up and down at restaurants are boys that get to sit in a high chair. Our overworked waitress was more than happy to go find one for David since he had already spilled a glass of water while being wiggly.
And then there is Drew. Who figured out that it's not always a great idea to go up the slide while David is going down. I probably shouldn't have allowed them to do this... It's even worse that I thought it was so funny that I got the camera. Have a laugh at my Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Drew-
3 comments:
You seriously crack me up! I love it! I love the live and learn methodology too! Fun video...precious memories!
Natural consequences are the best...like soggy shoes.
I think I'd rather be David going down the slide.
HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry you were punished too though! Bummer.
Post a Comment