Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Dad's Day

Three days until Christmas and all David could talk about all evening was making Keith breakfast in the morning. Actually, it was more like whispering details in my ear every few minutes. We were out of town last weekend, and we really haven't had much family downtime lately. So when David figured out Keith would be home from work he got really excited. The last thing he said before falling asleep was, "I think tomorrow should be all special things for Daddy."
It's hard to really put into words how much both boys love Keith. Sometimes I will walk into the garage to get something and upon coming back in they run around the corner and then their faces fall when they realize it's not time for Keith to be home from work. I love how much they love him and it isn't by accident. We should probably take in several orphan boys because Keith is an amazing dad.

2 comments:

Emilia said...

Beautiful! He is a great dad!!!!!

OK Chick said...

That's so sweet. They do have a pretty great dad.