Monday, February 28, 2011

Happenings

Drew has decided he loves Pempto Bismol. He has always been a gassy, acidy little fellow. We have to cap his four back teeth because his reflux was so bad when they were developing. Anyway, when complaning of a tummy ache one day he discovered he liked the little pink pills and now he requests Pepto Bismol almost daily.
David is into dwarf planets. They are learning about the solar system at school and he has a little song that he sings that names them all. Grown up that I am, I though it was hilarious to check him out a book on Uranus and set it out for Keith to read at bedtime.
Me? I have discovered "Words with Friends" but I am mistrustful of some of my opponents. I think many of them are using "Cheat with Words with Friends." I'll still play though. I don't mind losing and it is a nice little activity after the kids go to bed.
Soccer practice starts this week for Drew, and David's t-ball will start up shortly as well. Bring it on. I am sick of indoors and once the Bachelor finale airs I will be done with tv. Actually, don't hold me to those last five words.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

haha I swear I've given up The Bachelor a couple of times yet somehow it still gets watched. Sometimes on Hulu at 10pm...but none the less, it gets watched!!!

5 Miles Past Empty said...

HA! I need to play words with friends with you...I only sometimes cheat!!! But only because my sister ALWAYS beats me!!

And I was reading Captain Underpants to Levi and in one chapter a dialogue broke out where they told a robot to "fly up to Uranus..." I couldn't believe it! I was shocked and stifled a giggle, but still was baffled...and funny and wrong at the same time. I would have loved to have been able to listen to Keith read about Uranus. =)

Look me up for words with friends: 5miles2empty