We went on a tour of Braum's. It was great- superior products, love their philosophy, and I will continue to happily support them.
My boys were more excited that they got to have a little friend ride in between them. I think they are both smitten. These kids have known each other since they were babies and it's nice that they can grow up together since their cousins are out of state or out of the country.
At one point during the forty five minute car ride, Sweetie got tired and just had to rest her curly head on David's shoulder. My mom (who rode with us) and I kept looking in the rearview mirror and David would just look down at his tiny sidekick and grin. Several times he planted kisses on her forehead and smiled adoringly at her. This didn't sit well with Drew. He did everything in his power to turn her head. Sang loudly, made animal noises, flung his milkshake around, ripped a napkin into tiny pieces, you know, the usual ways to woo a girl.
My boys were more excited that they got to have a little friend ride in between them. I think they are both smitten. These kids have known each other since they were babies and it's nice that they can grow up together since their cousins are out of state or out of the country.
At one point during the forty five minute car ride, Sweetie got tired and just had to rest her curly head on David's shoulder. My mom (who rode with us) and I kept looking in the rearview mirror and David would just look down at his tiny sidekick and grin. Several times he planted kisses on her forehead and smiled adoringly at her. This didn't sit well with Drew. He did everything in his power to turn her head. Sang loudly, made animal noises, flung his milkshake around, ripped a napkin into tiny pieces, you know, the usual ways to woo a girl.
Then when we all got in the Holstein bus for our tour, David got to sit with her. Drew was happy to sit with Gram, but he kept looking wistfully over at the happy couple.
I couldn't help feeling bad for Drew. Why is it that girls are always attracted to older, taller males? All I can tell him is wait a week, her sister will arrive soon.
I couldn't help feeling bad for Drew. Why is it that girls are always attracted to older, taller males? All I can tell him is wait a week, her sister will arrive soon.
4 comments:
HAAAA! I love it!!! I just love that she has options! She loved every minute of it im sure!
please save one of your boys for my some-day girl.
Ah! I love it! But wait- my boys need to get in on some of this lovin' action too! Hee hee!
I had the time of my life too!
I thought I was their girlfriend?! :) I could see why "Sweetie" stole both of their hearts! David was adoring and Drew was the comic! I know the torn napkins and the spilled milkshake made my heart go pitter-pat!!! LOL!
Post a Comment