I have needed to post about all sorts of things. David's friend who convinced him and me that his dad is a pirate, our trip to Florida, t-ball, soccer, summer chores, really you name it and I have composed a post in my head while driving and then been too tired to type anything out later.
The other day, David came in and said, "See this picture, I drew it to remember Drew by in case he dies." Keith and I just looked at each other. "That is not funny David," Keith said. "But Dad, I am not laughing and if he dies, I guess we can use his room as a guest room." WHAT?! David loves Drew to pieces so we have no idea where all that came from. Then the next day, David asked, "What's that terrible disease that means you have to leave your family and go live somewhere else?" Cancer? No. Well, this had his Sunday school teacher written all over it. Leprosy? "Yes! Leprosy!" Drew had to pipe in, "Mom, one time I had leprosy on my bottom. Will you take me to Mimi's house and leave me there?" But if I did that, I wouldn't get my daily laughs.
While in Target today, they both mysteriously became pregnant with rectangle babies. They had no idea how they got there. Then, as I was heading over to get some milk, they both started birthing their Lunchables. I am pretty sure David said, "Ow, this hurts, I am glad I am not a girl."
I am too. Those boys crack me up!
1 comment:
been missing your posts...glad to see another one. your boys are hilarious...love to hear their stories.
Post a Comment