I caught Drew taking Christmas ornaments, backing up, and then throwing them dart-like at the tree. Last night, I mentioned this to Keith in a isn't-he-a-bull-in-a-China-cabinet sort of way. Keith's reply was, "Oh, I used to love doing that when I was his age." I thought surely Keith was kidding. When I started laughing Keith said, "No, really, I remember doing that and watching the ornaments fall down the tree, kinda like that game Plinko on the 'Price is Right.'"
"Um, it may be fun, but if you see him doing that Keith, please ask him to stop."
4 comments:
I will challenge anyone right now to grab a round ornament, adjust the hook (increases the chances of it catching on a branch), get on your knees and throw it to the top. If you miss or the ornament breaks, you just run and then blame someone else.
That is way too funny.
Oh my. It does actually sound fun though. You could make a game of who can break the least amount!!?
Ok! That was the decision maker! I'll be decorating my tree, AGAIN, all by my lonesome!
(Natalie, don't bring Keith over...he's a bad influence on the kids!)
I better go out and buy some plastic ornament balls to hang at Drew AND KEITH'S reach... LOL!
Post a Comment