Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hodge Podge Blog

Right now, I get to be on the computer because the boys are playing in Drew's crib. They have rounded up every ball and stuffed animal they can find and it is going on thirty minutes that they have been in there. We consider any time that Drew wants to be in his crib a bonus, since he seems to HATE it in the middle of the night. I am considering giving them a bag of Cheetos just to prolong it.
Here is what has been going on with us-
Keith and I, in the spirit of January, are trying to work out more. He goes to the gym where he won a lifetime membership four years ago, I go to aerobics.
David has decided that being a good boy and getting lots of praise is fun, and walks around helping everyone. He has taken to calling Drew "little guy" and will give him hugs. On the flip side, he has times where he insists he is "Baby Jerry" and his imitation of a baby is spot on. If you didn't know that he was pretending to be this make believe character you might think he was mentally challenged, but we have decided it's funny to humor him.
Drew is starting to talk more and more and we are continuing to teach him sign language. His nights get better and then worse. I can't find a good reason for why he wakes up. The pediatrician thinks he has all of the classic symptoms of night terrors. However, during the day he is generally happy, funny and cute which is all I can ask for eighteen months.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i really wish you would just post every day...you always make me laugh.

love the baby jerry story..that's original.