1. Lately, around the baby pool in our neighborhood, I have been finding cigarette butts. Apparently, there is a pair of divorcees who go there late at night to sit in the kiddie pool and smoke. So I am thinking we need to add a "No Smoking in Wading Pool" sign. Weird that we would need to spell that out.
2. I have noticed two new tanning places opened up around us. And I see people going in and out all the time. Who pays to tan in the summer? And why go in the winter? I maybe went a handful of times in high school, but it seems so unhealthy and expensive. I can't believe people are paying for that.
3. Speaking of overpriced, I can never be one of the girls with a really expensive purse. Seems like a big waste of money. My best friend has a fake Louis Vuitton from China that she proudly refers to as her "Huey Wonton." Love it.
8 comments:
I'm with you on purses. When Wes bought me one I asked if I could take it back, but he said no!! I got Toms shipped from China though...$14!!
I want $14 Toms! I need to know how youngot that deal!
please share your thoughts like this more often...you always make me laugh.
Huey Wonton belongs to 'Stasia. Doesn't that sound like her?
Well, let me tell you...tanning and laying out in the sun is def. NOT worth it! So glad the pasty vampire look is in right now:)
I got a Banana Republic purse off ebay for much cheaper than in the store.
Too funny! You need to share more often. Needed a laugh :)
Post a Comment