David, Gram is so proud of you for learning to read! You did a fine job reading to your brother. Drew you were a great listener! You boys need to come over and read the Bob books to Poppy and and Drew you can draw Poppy a picture :) Love, Gram
Oh yes. Our friend cuts my hair! I called her on Sat but she was out of town. So now we'll just have to wait until this snow storm!! I kinda like the wonky haircut look. It give him personality...as if he needed anymore!
9 comments:
nice job david! can you please send him over to read to camden?
Good job David!!!
David, Gram is so proud of you for learning to read! You did a fine job reading to your brother.
Drew you were a great listener!
You boys need to come over and read the Bob books to Poppy and and Drew you can draw Poppy a picture :)
Love, Gram
Good job David and even better job Mom. I know where that knowledge comes from!
Oh yes. Our friend cuts my hair! I called her on Sat but she was out of town. So now we'll just have to wait until this snow storm!! I kinda like the wonky haircut look. It give him personality...as if he needed anymore!
Way to go David!
Oh, thanks Gena.
Love it.
Sorry Keith. I figured they just get the good looks and brawn from you.
Post a Comment