Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dress Up

I used to save jewelry and scarves for a dress up box someday. Then I had one bouncing baby boy and then another. Thank goodness I have a niece, because I am not having any more kids and neither boy wants to be the princess that I once imagined wearing my discarded things.
As an added bonus boy dress up clothes come with things like plastic knives. So you can cut people, no, that's not right, so you can stalk imaginary bears.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Too bad Zane loves dressing up like Dora. He even wanted to wear Hannah Montana wigs...If only the boy came first! I'm going to have to start intervening soon. Right now I'll just go ahead and let Dora clothes babysit my poor little boy!!

Carrie said...

Natalie,
Carrie (Diehl) Helm here! Not sure if you remember me, but I did one of my teaching practicums with you um... 4+ years ago at DCMS? I am now teaching at Belle Isle Enterprise MS. I had several student observers this week and starting thinking about you and how cool your classroom was. So I decided to Google you. To my surprise you popped right up and you have TWO adorable boys! How fun! Congratulations. We had our first baby boy almost a year ago. It's great to find you. How are things?

Natalie Hudkins said...

Carrie-
Of course I remember you! Sounds like we have lots in common! I need to find your e-mail address so we can catch up. :)
I know you are a wonderful teacher! I am glad you remember ME!