Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday...

So, both boys have been sick, with, what sounds like a horrid disease but is really just a virus (hand, foot and mouth disease.) I guess I will have to step up the antibacterial- this has been the worst sickness ever. Anyway, today was better and the boys and I went Father's Day shopping (stayed in the stroller so as not to spread our germs.) David and Drew are enjoying their mini armchairs. They BOTH get a kick out of doing the same thing and copying each other.
I am glad that it is just about the weekend and that good ol' Dad will be home to help me manage these monkeys!

3 comments:

Catcher In My Eye said...

Let's get GRAM PICS of the BROTHERS in their ROCKIN' ARMCHAIRS this week when they are 100% feelin' better....AND I still want a pretty morning walk downtown for pics too this week.
Love,Mom

5 Miles Past Empty said...

Ihope the boys have recovered! What a horrible illness.

Jessica said...

Yay...I'm excited you're back to blogging. I love seeing pictures of the boys...can't wait to see them in August!